The LaVie Lactation Massager is a must-have tool for every breastfeeding and pumping mom. It has helped mothers relieve plugged ducts, prevent mastitis, improve milk flow, increase output, have faster letdown, and empty the breast more effectively. By using the Lactation Massager, mothers are able to experience a better breastfeeding journey.
Breastfeeding is a beautiful experience that many new mothers look forward to. Unfortunately, for many, the experience comes with challenges that can take away from their positive experience. These problems can be painful, stressful, and lead many moms to end their breastfeeding journey earlier than planned.
LaVie supports breastfeeding moms by providing them the confidence, resources, and tools they need to focus on what matters most – loving the bond with their newborn.
Lactation Massager Benefits
The LaVie Lactation Massager is a milk expression tool that helps improve milk flow and relieve pain caused by engorgement, plugged ducts and other breastfeeding symptoms. Developed in collaboration with IBCLCs, it’s unique shape and multiple vibration modes, combined with our step-by-step care plan, make the Lactation Massager the perfect tool to restore your milk flow. Benefits Include…
- Relief from plugged ducts and engorgement
- Faster milk letdown
- Improved milk flow
- Empties the breast faster
- Softens the breast for better latching
The Lactation Massager is waterproof and rechargeable, so it’s ready to use when and where moms need it. Plus, it’s easy to take on the road with its travel lock, USB charger, and carrying case.
When To Use It
Specifically designed to be with moms during every step of their breastfeeding journey, the Lactation Massager can be used:
- When the mother’s milk first comes in to provide relief from pain and discomfort
- Before nursing sessions to encourage let-down, soften the breast for better latching, and more effectively empty the breast
- In the nursing bra before and during pumping sessions to stimulate the breast and improve flow
- As needed to relieve pain and discomfort associated with mastitis, plugged ducts, and engorgement
- To replace tedious and tiring hand compression of the breast
Stimulate Flow and Soften
Stimulate the breast with the wide side to improve letdown and soften the breast
Bust Clogs and Empty Faster
Use the narrow tip to empty faster and work out stubborn plugged ducts that can lead to mastitis
Move Fluids and Express Milk
Reduce engorgement and move milk more effectively with the scoop edge